Friday, September 19, 2008

THIS MARKET IS F***ING RIGGED!


There, I said it! Market manipulation at its finest. This is truly unbelievable.

What is the point of having fundamentals or technicals when the gov't now exerts its hand into the financial markets? It's useless. I can give you all the analysis, charts, and everything else I can, but it won't mean the slightest difference, would it? I wonder what they have planned next??? The foolishness must STOP!

The World's Largest Hedge Fund Managers:



1 comment:

Mr. Naybob said...

Yes John, they are the worlds largest hedge fund managers and this house of cards is rigged.

Love your technical analysis, great blog, keep up the good work.

What do Adam Smiths invisible hand of the free market, peak oil and the Yeti have in common?

They are all unprovable urban myths.

Google my "name of the game" or "free market" series for more insights.

The Nattering One