Friday, March 26, 2010

CALL FOR TESTIMONIALS / FEEDBACK

Hey, what's up? Hope everyone had a great week. I know I did. I'm just wondering about my readers, viewers, and followers and wanted to catch up on what you guys are doing. I hope this blog, my shows, articles, tweets, and everything else have greatly contributed to your growth as a trader. To me, it seems like I learn something new every day and that's how it should be.

If you made money from my calls, articles, or anything else, LET ME KNOW! I'd love to hear about it. In addition, if there's something you'd like to see on the blog, my show, or twitter, send me your feedback. My eyes and ears are open to you. I'll be free this weekend (no traveling) and would be more than happy to open up some dialogue with each of you. Shoot me an e-mail at JCLee84 @ hotmail.com (no spaces in e-mail address), or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a great weekend folks, and yes, I'll do an ABIO trade review this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, Congrats on your great trading this week. Are you running a scanner to pick up trades like NUVA, SOMX and ABIO? If not and you were to devise an alert to pick up these stocks, how would you define the parameters?

Thanks,
Paul