Friday, January 15, 2010

THE SHOW & COACHING

Thanks to everyone that watched my Stocktwits TV show "Charts Gone Wild" last night. Thank goodness there were no technical problems. A lot of people loved the show and the new program that Stocktwits is running. If you missed the show, it's in the archives on www.stocktwits.tv. The program will be back to the regular Tuesday 10PM scheduling.

The next tape reading article will come this weekend.

I received more inquiries on private coaching just randomly over the past few weeks. If you are absolutely serious, then shoot me an e-mail at JCLee84 @ hotmail .com (no spaces). We can discuss what it is that you need and how I can help you. I am willing to start my first session for 2010 on Janaury 23-24th. I have already e-mailed the ones that have expressed their interest. Thanks!

1 comment:

C.R.E.A.M. said...

excellent show John! definitely going to participate on tuesday. have safe weekend.