Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MARKET = NEUTRAL

As covered on my Stocktwits TV show tonight, I am neutral on the market, as I was last week and the week before that. Why? We are still in a neutral range, as marked. The COMP and RUT have different patterns developing, but both are also neutral.





The sectors also spell out "neutral". I never try to force one side of a market unless I am more than reasonably sure that I have a high chance of being right. Instead, I just go with the individual stocks that work.








Gold went parabolic and I believe it will see a longer consolidation period. After that, who knows. The USO also is neutral as marked by a descending wedge.


In the end, never forget the higher probability trade setups. They will save you from a lot of unnecessary pain.

No comments: