Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MARKET COMMENTARY (6-9-09)


Cypher, Fallen Master of the Dark Angels, Former Keeper of Secrets (Pre-Heresy)



Still within the range. I put up 5-day, 10-day, 2-month, 3-month, an 8-month charts of the SPX for your convenience. Until the range is violated on above average volume, sit tight.






Sorry for the boring post, but that's really all you need to know, so pay attention to the boundaries.

I went through charts between $5-10 with 500k+ volume. I stopped at the letter "P" because this should be more than enough. Here are the setups that I found (some may be duplicates from my previous posts):
























1 comment:

Genghis Kahn said...

I am new to your blog and want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions.

As such, I want to make sure I am understanding your posts where you list potential trade setups.

Each one has a range you have defined with trendlines. I am interpreting these setups as both potential long and short entries.

Meaning...if say BRCD breaks out above 7.50, you will look to enter. Additionally, if it breaks below 7.00, you will look to short.

Is this correct?

Or, do you have a bullish or bearish bias going in with each stock and you will only trade it if the price action confirms it?