Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MARKET COMMENTARY (5-5-09)


It appears that many people are aware of my gains. In fact, I got accused of selling my soul to the devil AND conspiring with the Illuminati. That's ridiculous and absurd. All I do is sacrifice a goat every night. What's the big deal about that?


The range between 908 down to 890-892 must hold. We need the consolidation. It's that simple, yet people like to complicate or over analyze things, and then later accuse me of sorcery.

I have a list of dollar menu stocks full of McDoubles and triple cheeseburgers. If they meet my criteria, they will be executed intra-day and posted in the comments section. The only way I will endorse a stock is if I am personally in it myself.



3 comments:

mikeinalona said...

Hi John-I have sacrificed goats for my new well and second house (honest) but never for stocks. Such is life in a third world country. Guess I've got to start sacrificing for bigger and better things. I have never sacrificed a goat with a collar on it either. Too much like family. Thanks for your advice. You make it look easy.

Cliffynator said...

Just keep rockin, John.
When you're banking coin, who cares what the sacrificial lambs think?

Anonymous said...

John,

Who cares! They are jealous of your gain. Take it as a compliment. You are awesome, Dude! I am giggling at my account balance at scottrade! WOW!! I may get myself a Audi R8 this weekend. What are you doing with all your $$ ?